the global automotive thermal management systems market the size should be 38.9 billion USD in 2021 and reach 46.71 billion USD in 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.10% during the forecast period, 2021-2027. With the increasing advancement of technology and on-board electronic and electrification systems such as infotainment, navigation, electric propulsion and transmission. In addition, the increasing demand for maintaining the temperature of the system as well as the need for efficient energy distribution in the temperature of the system has increased the demand for the automotive thermal management system. With the advancement of vehicle electrification, auto parts suppliers are making more efforts to strengthen themselves in the competitive global market.
Factors Affecting Automotive Thermal Management Systems Market Over the Forecast Period
Strict government standards related to the vehicle thermal management system and its lubricants are the main factors responsible for the ups and downs of the global market in the years to come. The increase in new trends for electric and hybrid vehicles around the world is expected to drive the automotive thermal management systems market.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/automotive-thermal-management-market
Currently, the main automotive suppliers are striving to strengthen the integration of the waste heat recovery system in their vehicles, thus improving the energy efficiency of their vehicles. The integration of automotive battery thermal management system with other electrical thermal management systems is the major development trend of the market.
Various issues encountered while manufacturing thermal components, such as the design of optimal flow channels, coolant selection, and flow rate and pattern complexity, are the main challenges for the manufacturer in the market over the course of the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the automotive thermal management market
Due to the COVID-19 outage, the demand for public vehicle transportation declined, so the demand for automotive thermal management systems gradually declined. But on the same point, buses, trucks and large transport vehicles have increased as the supply of products has increased, so the Manufacturer of the thermal management system has not stopped production. .
Scope of the report
The report describes the study of the structure depending on the application, vehicle, technology, components and end use.
Automotive Thermal Management Systems Market, By Application Type
- Engine cooling
- Front air conditioning
- Rear air conditioning
- Transmission system
- Heated / ventilated seats
- Heated steering
- Waste heat recovery
Automotive Thermal Management Systems Market, By Vehicle Type
- Passenger cars
- Light utility vehicle
- Heavy utility vehicle
Automotive Thermal Management Systems Market, By Technology
- Active transmission warming up
- Exhaust gas recirculation
- Reduction of the thermal mass of the motor
- Reduced HVAC system load
Regional Outlook for Automotive Thermal Management Market
The automotive thermal management system has been segmented into five geographic regions: North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global automotive thermal management system, followed by Europe and North America. It is further estimated that Asia-Pacific will dominate the automotive thermal management system during the forecast period. Moreover, North America is expected to project the highest CAGR of the global market during the forecast period.
Major competitors in the global automotive thermal management market include
The automotive thermal management systems market is highly fragmented, with the presence of large companies and brands across the globe. Major Automotive Thermal Management System players operating in the global market include:
- Denso Corporation
- Modine manufacturing company
- MAHLE GmbH
- Hanon Systems
- Renesas Electronic Company
- Ymer technology
- NORMA Group
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dana Limited
- Voss Automotive GmbH
The Automotive Thermal Management System report provides an in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic factors and attractiveness of each segment in the market. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/automotive-thermal-management-market
Automotive Thermal Management Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis About
- Market segmentation and regional analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price Analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Market opportunities, risks and trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- 15+ company profiles
Regional Analysis Of Automotive Thermal Management Market Include
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/automotive-thermal-management-market
Target audience of the automotive thermal management market
- Industrial associations and organizations
- Automotive thermal management system manufacturers
- HVAC Manufacturers
- Automotive component suppliers and distributors
- Research institutions and universities
- Independent secondary market players
- Government agencies
- Regulatory authorities
- Policy makers
- Automotive OEMs
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentations of Automotive Thermal Management by region and their respective countries?
- What are customer buying behavior, key takeaways and Porter’s 5 strengths in the Automotive Thermal Management market?
- What are the main opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the automotive thermal management supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to new technological change?
- What will be the impact of advanced technologies on the automotive thermal management market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted automotive thermal management demand and sales in the global market? Also, the expected number of decrease or increase in the market BPS and the period of recovery expected by the market.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? In addition, detailed profiling of more than 25 leading and eminent companies in the market.